Planned for 1.2.0
Planned version changed from 1.0.2 to 1.2.0, because of 2 reasons:
- The version should have been changed to 1.1.0 with the previous release, because the tabbed browsing was a great improvement for the user experience.
- The inter-repository browsing feature will introduce a sophisticated data analysis between different data sources. It is extremely helpfull in microservices architectures and is therefore another great improvement that increases the options of data browsing.
Entity repository manager
- More well known drivers to driver browser.
Entity browser desktop
- Entity browsers should expand to the actual viewport size when maximized.
- Inter-repository browsing.
- Bugfix: NullPointerException when no primary key is available on table with clob or blob column.
- Bugfix: Unquoted column names in SQL Statement: BadSqlGrammarException
- Bugfix: MS sqlserver – JDBCType -155 (DateTimeOffset) is not a valid Types value.